Frequently Asked Questions
What are the size restrictions?
- We place an emphasis on quality of construction more than excess square footage.
- Each home will be sized to fit the customer's preferences, but we expect homes to range from 2,000 to 3,000 square feet of living area.
What will the homes cost?
- Although prebuilt homes are often considered in terms of dollar per square foot ($/sf), that figure can be very misleading, especially in custom homes. The cost and value of custom homes is derived from the features included and the quality of construction.
- Example: flooring options can vary from $3/sf to $20/sf; it all depends on the customer's preferences. Also, adding an outdoor kitchen can be a great feature but it is not included in the home's living area square footage. Therefore this addition would drive the cost/sf figure higher.
- Considering the above, we expect final home prices (including lot cost) to start around $650,000 and average between $220-$260/sf of living area.
- You will have a firm price on your home before signing a building contract.
What will the homes look like?
- Instead of limiting your choices to a small number of stock plans, each home will be personally designed for the customer. For this reason, we include a "style guide" on our website rather than sample plans.
If I am not ready to build, can I still buy a lot?
- You can buy your lot now and build when you are ready.
Is Rose Park a gated neighborhood?
- Rose Park's well landscaped, fenced but non-gated entrance will welcome home owners and visitors alike. Rose Park is located in an area where everyone can know their neighbors and enjoy walking or jogging along the streets.